Retirement Village Living
Retirement villages are purpose-built developments that vary in size to create a village-style close knit community; they are often built close to town centres and amenities so that residents can continue to live independently and have the freedom to come and go as they please
Retirement villages are becoming increasingly popular in the UK, as people search for a more suitable property as they offer many solutions and desirable factors that often can’t be addressed when merely moving from one street to another.
One of the critical aspects that sets them apart from other alternatives such as residential care homes is the unique combination of amenities and services they offer, as well as homes designed specifically for the changing needs of its residents.
A one-off fee for your Inclusive Living apartment will cover:
- 24 hour on-site emergency response system / CCTV security
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with meal choices, seven days a week
- Exterior maintenance and insurance
- Exterior window cleaning.