Live-in care Weston Turville
A live-in carer provides round-the-clock care according to your needs. In many cases it’s the best option for anyone who has regular care needs but doesn’t want to leave their home.
We provide live-in care services in Weston Turville that are tailored to the needs of each patient and can include:
- Personal care – Washing, toileting, self-care, dressing and undressing with dignity.
- Companionship – Someone to talk to and to help you around the home.
- Household chores – Laundry, dusting, vacuuming and other jobs around the home that you are no longer able to do.
- Getting out and about – We recognise that you have a life outside of your home and will support you in keeping everything on track.
- Dietary needs – Meal planning and preparation to make sure you continue to eat well.
- Complex care – Nurse-supported care for intricate requirements such as catheter and stoma management.
With a 24/7 live-in carer, your care needs are met so you’re free to spend quality time with family and friends.
Live-in care is also great for people who have advanced dementia, are physically disabled, or need palliative care.