Live-in care Taplow
A live-in carer offers 24/7 support according to your needs. Often, it’s the best option for someone with ongoing care needs who wants to continue living in their home.
Our live-in care services in Taplow are tailored to the needs of each individual and can include:
- Personal care – Washing, toileting, self-care, getting dressed and undressed.
- Companionship – A friendly face and listening ear.
- Household chores – Cleaning, ironing, dusting and other jobs around the home that you are no longer able to do.
- Getting out and about – Whether it’s socialising, shopping or getting to appointments, your live-on carer is there to assist.
- Dietary needs – Planning and preparing healthy and nutritious meals.
- Complex care – Nurse-supported care for more complex needs such as catheter and stoma management.
Live-in care is also a good choice for anyone with advanced dementia, who is physically disabled, or requires palliative care.