Live-in care Stoke Mandeville
A live-in carer provides 24/7 care according to your requirements. Often it’s the best choice for anyone who has frequent care needs but wants to stay living in their home.
Our live-in care services in Stoke Mandeville are built around the needs of each patient and can include:
- Personal care – Washing, going to the toilet, self-care, getting dressed and undressed.
- Companionship – A friendly face and someone to chat to.
- Household chores – Washing, ironing, dusting and other jobs around the home that you are no longer able to do.
- Getting out of the house – Whether it’s socialising, shopping or getting to appointments, your live-on carer will be there to help.
- Dietary needs – Planning and preparing healthy and nutritious meals.
- Complex care – Nurse-supported care for complex needs such as catheter and stoma management.
Live-in care is also great for those with advanced dementia, who are physically disabled, or require palliative care.