Live-in care Maidenhead
Live-in care involves a dedicated carer moving into your home to meet your care needs and is ideal for those who want to stay living in their own home.
Our live-in care services in Maidenhead are completely tailored to your needs and include tasks such as:
- Personal care – Washing, going to the toilet, getting dressed and undressed.
- Companionship – Someone to chat and laugh with
- Household chores – Cleaning, maintenance, vacuuming etc.
- Getting out – Your live-on carer can help you get around and keep active.
- Dietary needs – Meal planning and preparation according to your dietary requirements.
- Complex care – Nurse-supported care for complex needs such as catheter and stoma management.
It is also helpful for those with advanced dementia and can’t be left alone, who are physically disabled, or require palliative care.