Live-in care Burnham
Live-in care is 24/7 care from a dedicated carer who lives with you. It’s ideal for those with care needs who want to stay living in their own home.
Our live-in care services in Burnham are completely tailored to the needs of the individual and can include:
- Personal care – Bathing, going to the toilet, self-care, getting dressed and undressed, all with dignity and discretion.
- Companionship – A friendly voice and listening ear.
- Household chores – Washing, cleaning, vacuuming etc to keep your house in good order.
- Getting out and about – Your life extends beyond your home and your live-on carer can support you in getting around and staying active.
- Dietary needs – Meal planning and preparation according to your dietary requirements.
- Complex care – Nurse-supported care for more complex needs such as catheter and stoma management.
With 24/7 live-in care, your safety and comfort are covered – leaving you free to spend quality time with family and friends.
Live-in care is also beneficial for those who have advanced dementia and can’t be left alone, are physically disabled, or require palliative care.