Live-in care Aylesbury
Live-in care is around-the-clock care from a dedicated carer who moves into your home to live with you. It’s ideal for anyone with care needs who wants to stay living in their own home.
Our live-in care services in Aylesbury are completely tailored to the needs of each individual and can include a range of options such as:
- Personal care – Bathing, toileting, self-care, getting dressed and undressed, all with dignity and discretion.
- Companionship – A friendly voice and listening ear.
- Household chores – Laundry, dusting, vacuuming etc to keep your house in good order.
- Getting out and about – Your life extends beyond your home and your live-on carer can help you to get around and stay active.
- Dietary needs – Meal planning and preparation according to your dietary requirements.
- Complex care – Nurse-supported care for more complex needs such as catheter and stoma management.
With 24/7 live-in care, your safety and comfort are taken care of – leaving you free to spend quality time with family and friends.
Live-in care is also great for people who have advanced dementia and can’t be left alone, are physically disabled, or require palliative care.