Live-in care Ascot
A live-in carer provides 24/7 care according to your needs while living with you in your home. In many cases it’s the best alternative for anyone with regular care needs but who doesn’t want to move out of their home.
We provide live-in care services in Ascot that are tailored to the needs of each individual and can include:
- Personal care – Washing, going to the toilet, self-care, dressing and undressing with dignity.
- Companionship – A friendly face and someone to talk to.
- Household chores – Washing, cleaning, vacuuming and other jobs around the home that you are no longer able to do.
- Getting out and about – We understand that you have a life outside of your home and will help you stay active and socially mobile.
- Dietary needs – Meal planning and preparation to make sure you eat good food.
- Complex care – Nurse-supported care for intricate requirements such as catheter and stoma management.
With a live-in carer, your care needs are met so you’re free to spend quality time with family and friends.
Live-in care is also a good choice for anyone with advanced dementia, who is physically disabled, or is undergoing palliative care.